+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adobe Design Standard/Premium

Default Adobe Design Standard/Premium

Adobe's Design Standard and Design Premium bundles are being sold with a free upgrade to CS6 (when it's released) at the moment, so it might be a good time to buy.

Some of the new features in Photoshop CS6 look awesome and there's plenty of coverage of these new features on YouTube. There's less trumpeting of Dreamweaver CS6 except for this sneak peek of the new Responsive Web Design capabilities: http://tv.adobe.com/watch/adobe-tech...-grid-layouts/ I'm tempted to wonder if this is an April fool's joke but I think it would be wonderful if they have pulled it off. Somehow, I just can't see it working (let's hope I'm wrong).
    Perhaps late-night surfing is not such a waste of time after all: it is just the Web dreaming. Tim Berners-Lee
    Currently listening to: Script of the Bridge by The Chameleons

Wow - that looks amazing. Shame we didn't get to see the generated code (although that would have been a boring video). I don't see it being an April fool's joke because I thought they were meant to be funny, but then again I had the sound off so maybe all the humour was in his voice

I haven't seen or read anything about CS6 yet - I had to bite the bullet and give in to Adobe because I needed to open an Illustrator file someone had sent me, and none of the alternatives are any good sadly. In that sense it was a bit of an impulse purchase, so the free upgrade was just good timing as it's only been available for a week. I'll go and have a look now though, since it sounds like it might be a significant update.

+ Reply to Thread